2012年4月29日日曜日

Record Web Start Time

I try Date Class. I create app of "record web start time" to check Date Class.
The app have the time of pushing "Web Start" button.

I get now time.
SimpleDateFormat  sdf = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy' /'MM'/'dd'/ 'HH':'mm':'ss':'");  
Date  date = new Date();  
I get previous time of pushing "Web Start" button. I use SharedPreferences Class.
SharedPreferences pref = getSharedPreferences("pref", MODE_WORLD_READABLE|MODE_WORLD_WRITEABLE);
String votetime = pref.getString("votetime", sdf.format(date));
I preview previous time.
TextView prevvotetime = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.text1);
prevvotetime.setText(votetime);
If pushing "Web Start" button, I update time.
set listener.
Button votebutton = (Button)findViewById(R.id.button1);
votebutton.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {

 @Override
 public void onClick(View v) {
 }
});
I update time and save time to SharedPreferences .
SimpleDateFormat  sdf = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy' /'MM'/'dd'/ 'HH':'mm':'ss':'");  
Date  date = new Date(); 

SharedPreferences pref = getSharedPreferences("pref", MODE_WORLD_READABLE|MODE_WORLD_WRITEABLE);
Editor e = pref.edit();
e.putString("votetime", sdf.format(date));
e.commit();
source code is here.
apk is here.
Please suggest your android issue by twitter or mail, I would try to clear up your issue.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿